Youth Social Justice
* Buy Chocolates made without Slavery
Help end slavery of children!
Our friends at ACRATH have a Campaign to make everyone aware that a lot of chocolate is produced using child slavery.
Their campaign has had amazing success far. We can all buy good, certified chocolate and help end slavery.
Join in by reading and sharing this information.
ACRATH = Australian Catholic Religious Against Trafficking in Humans
Download these flyers: for parish, school, uni or wherever you go.
Contact us if you want some posted to you: youth@ballarat
Buy Chocolate made without Slavery. Download this poster here
- Bishops Advisory Council
- Diocesan Finance Office
- Diocesan Historical Commission
- Diocesan Building Commission
- Catholic Diocese of Ballarat Foundation
- Catholic Development Fund
- Faith Formation and Spirituality
- Diocesan Women’s Council
- Diocesan Pastoral Council
- Liturgical and Sacraments
- Ecumenism and Interreligious Relations
- Pastoral Ministry
- Religious Congregations
- Youth and Young Adult Ministry
- Social Justice Commission
- Mission and Outreach
- Professional Standards
- Diocesan Ecological Sustainability Group