Highview College. Australia’s first Ecumenical Secondary School. Website
Maryborough Parish lies in Central Victoria in the region comprising the Gentral Goldfields & Pyrenees Shires.
Maryborough Parish, under the Patronage of St Augustine of Hippo, was established in 1860 and its early priests resided at nearby Carisbrook till a new Presbytery was built at Maryborough in 1888. The Rev. Fr. R F Fennelly was its first Parish Priest from 1860 – 1871.
We are a community of communities from the Murray to the sea.
Inspired by the Gospel and nourished by the Eucharist,
we follow the example of Jesus and the guidance of the Holy Spirit,
reaching out in joyful and humble service,
caring for all of God’s creation,
growing in love day by day
and looking forward to life with God forever.
Diocesan Vision Statement
In the spirit of reconciliation, we acknowledge the traditional custodians of the lands in which the Diocese of Ballarat sits.
We would like to pay our respects to Aboriginal Elders past, present and future. Their wisdom can help us care for the earth, our common home.