The Parish of
19 Watkin Street, Robinvale
33 Pioneer Street, Manangatang
PO Box 260
Robinvale VIC 3549
(03) 5026 3068
Many thanks for your continuing support of our Presbytery and Parish during these unprecedented times. Parishioners wishing to contribute to the Presbytery/Parish finances, please deposit to the Parish account – Westpac: BSB: 033250 Account number: 870747.
St Mary’s Parish has joined with CDF (Catholic Development Fund-Ballarat) and CDF Pay where you can electronically make a one off payment or set up a regular payment. You receive an electronic receipt for any payments made.
The link for St Mary’s Parish, Robinvale is https://bit.ly/CDFpayRobinvale
Parish Planned Giving: Thank you to the parishioners who support the work of the Church through their financial contribution. New envelopes, along with receipts are available from the Parish Office. Please contact Parish Office/Pat Curran 0427 269 211 or email email@example.com
WEEKEND MASS TIMES
Every Saturday 6pm – Vigil Mass.
Every 1st and 3rd Sunday of the Month : 6pm Saturday & 11 am Sunday Mass
Weekday – Mass Times
Wednesday’s – 10.30am at Riverside Hostel
Thursday’s – 10am Parish Mass (School)
Baptism Preparation Meeting – Second Wednesday of the month at 7pm
please contact the parish office in advance
Please follow the COVID SAFE PLAN as displayed at Narthex.
Latest Parish Bulletin - 24 Jul 2021Read More View Archives
- The community of St Mary’s, Robinvale has a district population of approximately 6,000 people.
- There are approximately 61 nationalities in the area.
- St Mary’s Parish School is a P – 8 with approximately 250 students.
- Over time, the parish and district has become very multicultural, while maintaining an Indigenous community.
- The area produces grapes, almonds, wheat, vegetables, olives and livestock.
- The community of St Patrick’s, Manangatang, 60 kilometres south of Robinvale, is predominantly Caucasian. Wheat growing is the main industry of this area.
Click here Children Young People and Vulnerable adults Code of Conduct
Click here Children Young People and Vulnerable adults safety Policy
Click here Commitment Statement to the Safety of Children, Young People and Vulnerable Adults