Welcome to the final week of our Parish Stewardship Program.
In recent weeks we have reflected on:
- The role of faith in our lives
- The importance of coming together to celebrate the Eucharist each weekend
- Our commitment to growing in faith
We have also considered our parish as a community of faith:
- Are we a place of welcome?
- Do we have a clear mission to live the values of the Gospel?
- Am I making my contribution to parish life by being involved in our Groups & Ministries?
This week brings it all together. We look to the future – imagining what sort of parish we want to be. Led by the Lord, we’re filled with hope, but we need the support and contribution of every individual if we are to fulfil God’s plan for us.
This week we ask you to finalise your commitments by:
- Signing up for a parish group or ministry
- Making your meaningful pledge of financial support to the Stewardship Program.
Thoughts from our Leadership Team
Q: Why do you think it is important to support your Parish financially through our Parish Stewardship Program?
“Budgeting must be done to sustain our places of worship and all that that entails! A reliable income must be known to plan for the future needs – be they material; liturgical; environmental; and the safety of all.”