On 1 January 2021, Centacare Ballarat, CatholicCare Melbourne/Gippsland and CatholicCare Sandhurst merged to form a new entity: CatholicCare Victoria.
This heralds a momentous strategic alignment of the social service agencies of the four Catholic dioceses in Victoria; an amalgamation that will:
- enhance and strengthen service provision to the vulnerable and marginalised, facilitating improved coordination and greater choice for clients
- amplify scale and reach to sustain and grow services, and enable a greater focus on addressing the root causes of poverty and injustice
- become a model of high performing Catholic mission
- continue the strong commitment to local communities.
We are working through an integration process to align our organisational structures, programs and systems. We will update this page with key developments as they arise.
For the present, all service arrangements, contacts and location details remain the same.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 03 5337 8999.
For services in Greater Melbourne, Geelong and Gippsland, please visit www.ccam.org.au.
For services in the Diocese of Sandhurst, please visit www.ccds.org.au.
CatholicCare deliver an extensive range of social welfare and outreach services across the Catholic Diocese of Ballarat and the Western District of Victoria. We provide services that support individuals, families and communities empowering people to bring about positive change while building community capacity.
Programs and services offered across ten sites in Ballarat, Daylesford, Maryborough, Warrnambool, Mildura, Horsham, Hamilton, Bacchus Marsh, Swan Hill and Geelong are:
- Children, Youth & Family
- Community Programs & Advocacy
- Homelessness Support
- Counselling & Family Relationship
- Mental Health
- Victims Assistance
4 – 6 Peel Street North, Ballarat, 3350
PO Box 2537, Bakery Hill, 3354
Ph. 03 5337 8999